We see more and more organisations employing executive coaches. As businesses become more complex, more people will turn to coaching to deal with key business issues for support in understanding how to act in today’s fast-paced and fiercely competitive business environment. Leaders are increasingly expected to do ever more with ever less.
- Opportunity to explore and develop critical thinking and robust decision making in relation to strategic business issues and decisions with an objective, impartial coach.
- Identify strengths and derailers and how to deal with both.
- Develop appropriate approaches in leading and managing people and the organisation through times of change and transformation.
- Provide on-going learning opportunities, support and challenge on leadership styles and behaviours.
- Increased self-belief, confidence and proactive attitude.
How we work:
We believe that change is most effectively achieved by exploring the values and beliefs that underpin behaviours. Our approach involves a close engagement with the client organisation to explore and fully understand the context within which the coaching relationship fits. The right match is absolutely key to success. Without it, the trust required for optimal performance will not develop. We aim to ensure that individual coaching relationships yield learning outcomes and actions aligned to the organisation’s requirements in a way that respects the confidential nature of the coaching relationship.
We may recommend using a profiling tool as a way of stimulating discussion and self-awareness. Psychometrics available for coaching include MBTI, Insights, Hogan, Lumina Spark, Emotional Intelligence and StrengthsFinder.
Do you need coaching support to help you accomplish great leadership. Why not start the conversation by contacting us.